Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stolen, Squared...from Jennifer

Zee Meme

I AM: Selfish and generous. Intelligent but limited. Successful but unimpressive.

I WANT: To be an artist.

I WISH: I hadn't gained weight because I was angry at him.

I HATE: Thieves and cruelty to animals.

I MISS: My goat, Heidi.

I FEAR: Falling. Out of the sky, down a flight of wooden stairs, off a running horse.

I HEAR: Very poorly. Hearing aids will be part of my Golden Years.

I WONDER: If my attempts to be honest and loving really matter.

I REGRET: Not going into journalism and becoming a newscaster.

I AM NOT: Pretty or graceful...nor do I compel others to feel sympatico toward me.

I DANCE: Like a fat white girl.

I SING: Like a fat white girl.

I CRY: Frequently and keep reliving the moment when I got the call about my sister.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Jewelry.

I WRITE: Disjointedly.

I CONFUSE: Myself. All.Of.The.Time.

I NEED: Health insurance. Life insurance. Pet insurance. Happiness insurance.

I SHOULD: Exercise.

I START: Only that which I really want to do.

I FINISH: Just on time or a tad bit late.

I'M GLAD: I married my husband.

FAVORITE QUOTE: When I look back on all the worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which never happened. Winston Churchill