Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Minor Updates

1. The remodel plans were not approved. There is a strong sentiment for each home to have two covered parking spaces - a true challenge when we currently only have one.

2. I ate an entire pint of chocolate pudding for dinner tonight and I feel as though my belly is going to explode. Funny, my excuse for eating it in the first place was that it would make my belly feel better. Hmph. Go figure.

3. It occurs to me that I commute, work, eat, sleep. Commute, work, eat, sleep. Commute, work, eat, sleep. Commute, work, eat, sleep. Commute, work, eat, sleep. Sleep, eat. Sleep, eat. And then repeat the pattern all....over....again.

4. I am shocked by the fact that I own a cat that is prettier than me.

5. I want to go back in time...to my Aunti Hazel's house...and just be Taken Care Of for about 3 months. It's been so long since anybody has done that for me.