Monday, September 06, 2004

I Am Woman...Hear Me Burp.

It's amazing how therapeutic it feels to "dump one's guts" onto a blog, rather than keep it pent up inside. Now that I've done all that, I feel compelled to list some of the awesome things going on in my life:

1. It is a gorgeous day in the San Francisco Bay Area.
2. My husband loves my mother and will go to the end of the earth to get her what she needs.
3. All of my immediate family is still alive.
4. I have a job that pays well.
5. I have an awesome team that truly cares about customer satisfaction.
6. I really like my Boss.
7. I love my church and am proud to be a member.
8. I am blessed to not have any serious, chronic disease.
9. I love my husband and am thankful that we are together.

On a less serious note, I just discovered Perrier Lemon. It's delightfully refreshing on a hot day...but it does have one down-side. It betrays my femininity by making me burpy.