Monday, September 20, 2004

Who Could It Be, Now.

Jill,
I have been reading your blog for months and this is the first time I have responded with a comment. "You ain't got it that bad," is what goes through my mind when I read about your "problems." I haven't read anything that makes me think that you have it hard. If anything, you seem to have a lot going for you but you tend to focus on all that you don't have. Your life would be a lot easier if you stopped doing that. You're opinionated, but you don't assert yourself in the areas where you lack focus and dedication. At best, it's hypocritical. You obviously work a lot of hours and you neglect your health. You're either trying to kill yourself or you are taking your past good heath for granted. And are you really as shallow as you seem? You're terribly hard on your husband. He sounds like a nice guy. There are worse things in the world than not making any money. Is he a good soul? Try focusing on that and stay positive. This could be a test to see if your substance as a wife is worthy of him. And if you're too tired to work once on a weekend, then you're in pretty bad shape. Stop complaining and whimpering about it and get yourself in shape. I may sound harsh, but I think it's time that you look at your life from a different perspective. There's nothing worse than someone who has been bestowed a blessed life but lives like an ingrate.
Anon