Monday, February 21, 2005

Stand Up and Fight.

My husband sat me down yesterday to have a chat.

"Jill, I've been thinking. Terrible things have been happening that are out of your control. You couldn't control the fact that Ann died. You don't control what is happening to your mother. It's time to let it all go and not let everything continue to overwhelm you. It's time for you to get your 'fight' back."

With that being said, he then left the room to go clean the garage.

What is it with men and their garages? Why do they feel that their lives are in order if the garage is tidy?

I can only parallel this to women and their weight.

So obviously, my world is rocking. And I keep daydreaming that a move to Denver is going to fix everything, when the truth is that I need to start fixing things now. To focus on the things that I can control...things that pertain directly to me.

To regain a sliver of strength over my destiny. And not let these circumstances bring about the End of Me.