Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"Uncle"

20 Random Things
  1. I hate spiders but I don't kill them.
  2. I really, really want to get a whippet.
  3. My cousin once shoved a pencil straight into my calf two inches deep.
  4. I have never had the mumps, measles or chicken pox.
  5. I outshoot most men on the skeet range.
  6. If I ever won the lottery, I would open an art studio for underprivileged kids to take lessons and create art pieces. Free.
  7. I find zero personal satisfaction in cleaning and food prep.
  8. I steadfastly wash my hands before anything goes in my mouth.
  9. I am susceptible to the flu and typically have to be hooked up to an antibiotic IV.
  10. I love Law & Order.
  11. I was shocked to see that Clay Aiken from American Idol was able to afford a $2.5-ish million dollar house in LA..which is now for sale. He wasn't even the winner.
  12. All of my cats have been declawed, neutered, and they get their teeth scraped on a regular basis. We believe in good dental hygiene in this household.
  13. I am now doing laundry for the very first time since getting married over 10 years ago.
  14. I have never eaten a bon bon.
  15. I no longer feel that I understand the purpose of life, why we are here, what it is all about.
  16. My father called me Dunderhead when I was a kid.
  17. My celebrity crushes include Shemar Moore, Hugh Jackman and James Caviezel. And I thought Kevin James was utterly darling in Hitch. I would have dated him in a nano-second.
  18. I am thrown by the concept that Good Deeds mean nothing in the hereafter.
  19. I dream of exploring underneath the Vatican.
  20. Sienna Miller did the right thing to bounce Jude Law. There is nothing more dangerous than a handsome, charming and untrustworthy man.