- I hate spiders but I don't kill them.
- I really, really want to get a whippet.
- My cousin once shoved a pencil straight into my calf two inches deep.
- I have never had the mumps, measles or chicken pox.
- I outshoot most men on the skeet range.
- If I ever won the lottery, I would open an art studio for underprivileged kids to take lessons and create art pieces. Free.
- I find zero personal satisfaction in cleaning and food prep.
- I steadfastly wash my hands before anything goes in my mouth.
- I am susceptible to the flu and typically have to be hooked up to an antibiotic IV.
- I love Law & Order.
- I was shocked to see that Clay Aiken from American Idol was able to afford a $2.5-ish million dollar house in LA..which is now for sale. He wasn't even the winner.
- All of my cats have been declawed, neutered, and they get their teeth scraped on a regular basis. We believe in good dental hygiene in this household.
- I am now doing laundry for the very first time since getting married over 10 years ago.
- I have never eaten a bon bon.
- I no longer feel that I understand the purpose of life, why we are here, what it is all about.
- My father called me Dunderhead when I was a kid.
- My celebrity crushes include Shemar Moore, Hugh Jackman and James Caviezel. And I thought Kevin James was utterly darling in Hitch. I would have dated him in a nano-second.
- I am thrown by the concept that Good Deeds mean nothing in the hereafter.
- I dream of exploring underneath the Vatican.
- Sienna Miller did the right thing to bounce Jude Law. There is nothing more dangerous than a handsome, charming and untrustworthy man.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
20 Random Things