The celebrations for turning 43 were wonderful and warmly loving, but I have to say that the body is not keeping pace with the new-found, inner joy.
- I can no longer read the fine print on anything.
- My breasts have Gone South for the winter...and spring, summer and fall.
- Are those age spots on my hands? Eeek!
- I'm sorry, what did you say your name is?
- A single glass of wine makes me woozy, so Husband often encourages me to enjoy a top shelf margurita. Uh-huh.
- Bikini-shlakini. Those days are lost forever.
- Is that the back of my heel or a french cooking spice?