Predictions for 2006
1. This is the year that I will Have Fun.
Despite the ongoing waves of temptation, I am not going to look for a job until 3Q this year. In the meantime, I will spend more time outdoors with friends; Host dinner parties; Slow down; And enjoy this incredible life that God has graciously provided.
2. This is the year that my Health Will Improve.
No forecast on weight loss or vows to workout 5 times a week. I will continue my vitamin regimen, adhere to a modified version of the Blood Type Diet, and I'll stop feeling so bad about myself. It's gotten old and I'm tired of being my biggest critic.
3. This is the year that I will test New Waters.
I will take a PageMaker/Web Design class; Create, photograph and promote my jewelry; Build 3 new websites; Write a monthly design article for the HOA newsletter; Record a demo-tape; And learn to cook.
4. This is the year that I will Explore Colorado and beyond.
A trip to Chicago to explore the Art Museum and a long weekend in Taos are on the top of the list. I'll put more energy into picnics in local parks and trolling mountain destinations.
5. This is the year that my relationships will strengthen and expand.
I'll be more willing to meet new people in social situations, and I won't retreat into a solitary (emotional) cave and hide out. I'll stay in touch with long-distance friends and family more regularly and actually spend time writing letters.
6. This is the year that I will live in Gratitude.
I'm already there, and I predict that it will continue throughout the year.