Saturday, July 15, 2006

I am stealing the concept of an easy-blog day from my buddy Jen by copying her meme. I'm just too pooped to think today. I started school last Monday to obtain my state license in real estate appraisal (this is by far a very cool job and perfect for me in 1001 ways) and the homework and intense days of study are depleting my Mojo.

Consequently, here you go:

GRUB-OLOGY
• What is your salad dressing of choice? Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
• What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Without a doubt…Taco Bell
• What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Earls
• On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 18-20%
• What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Sourdough bread
• Name three foods you detest above all others. Liver. Brussel sprouts. Buttermilk.
• What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Beef Chow Fun all the way, baby!
• What are your pizza toppings of choice? Fresh tomatoes and goat cheese
• What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut butter – smooth, not chunky
• What is your favorite type of gum? Big Red

BI-OLOGY
• What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My lips
• Are you right handed or left handed? Right
• Do you like your smile? Yes, but my teeth looked better when I was 18
• Have you ever had anything removed from your body? The thing that I lovingly refer to as The Bride of Chucky – a fibroid the size of a grapefruit that hurt for years
• Would you like to? Yes, my Buddha-belly
• Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Ummm, I’m going to have to say Intuition in lieu of Thinking
• When was the last time you had a cavity? I.have.one.right.now
• What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My 24lb cat
• Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No

MISC-OLOGY
• If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Absolutely not
• If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Take a wild guess
• How do you express your artistic side? Jewelry, interior decorating, doodling
• What color do you think you look best in? Rrrred
• How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I would die from fear within 24 hours
• Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No
• If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? I’m not particularly fond of my family’s gene pool…so the answer is a definite No
• How often do you go to church? Off and On in concentrated spurts.
• Have you ever saved someone’s life? Conceptually but not literally
• Has someone ever saved yours? A very wise trucker who stopped me from zooming into a side lane with a crash up ahead.

DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
• Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? No, but I'd do it for 2,000,000 net.
• Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Puh-leeze. Of course.
• Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? That would require a lot more money.
• Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? For $3,000,000 net I would take one for the Nipper
• Would you never blog again for $50,000? Sign me up.
• Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? No, not for any amount. I don’t believe in documenting of these sorts of things.
• Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Good Lord, never. Never. Never. Have I ever mentioned my acid reflux?
• Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Absolutely never.
• Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? I’d do it for $50,000, but not $5,000.
• Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Sign me up.